Universal Legacy

You can leave Pillars Trust Fund your Estate

You can leave Pillars Trust Fund a

Portion of your estate.

If you do not have a will and would like to create one please visit the Chambre des notaires du Québec website (www.cnq.org/en/) or call 1-800-notaire to help you find a notary near you.  When creating your will, a notary helps you express in writing your desire to give the entirety of your estate to Pillars Trust or to Pillars Trust alongside any other heir (i.e., family or friend or other organization).

For any questions about Pillars Trust Fund or how we can help with your Planned Giving choices please contact us: admin@pillarstrust.org or 514-937-2301 ext. 255

Pillars Trust Fund is a non-profit organization.  Pillars Trust Fund cannot and is not providing any financial or legal advice.  You must seek your own independent financial and legal advice.  Pillars Trust Fund encourages you to speak with your family, notary, lawyer, financial advisor, accountant and any other person or professional to help you choose the appropriate planned giving option for your circumstances.  If you do not have a financial advisor, your bank could help you find one.  If you do not have a notary, you can find help locating one near you through the Chambre des notaires du Québec (www.cnq.org/en/) or calling 1-800-notaire.  If Pillars Trust Fund can be of any other help or you would like to discuss this with us further, please contact us at admin@pillarstrust.org